This jacket is an absolute FAVORITE of mine for this time of year. As you probably know by now, Fall is my favorite season for fashion. This jacket is particularly useful because it's lightweight so it's super fun to layer up for different occasions. It's also army green aka the perfect Fall color. My mom got me this scarf for Christmas last year and I brought it out a little early, but think it looks great with green. I paired these two pieces with my essentials: leggings, a white tee, and a black bag. It's a simple and easy to recreate look that is perfect for tons of Fall activities (ie. pumpkin patch, football games, Starbucks dates...)





Shoes - Tory Burch Reva Flat | | Leggings - GAP | | Top - Boohoo | | Scarf - Jcrew | | Jacket - Forever 21 | | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim via Barney's

Shop This Post:

xoxo

Photos taken by my mom, edited by me!

4 comments

  1. Love the jacket! And the pop of color looks great too!

    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coconut Oil Secret Review





    http://innertradingcirclereviews.co/the-coconut-oil-secret-book-review/


    Sick of eating pumpkin pie? Had enough of working out what to do with all that leftover pumpkin from Halloween? You should check out these DIY beauty recipes - plenty of things you can do with leftover pumpkin and lots of benefits to reap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://google.ning.com/story/the-salvation-diet-ebook-review

    Some obese patients are sometimes desperate to lose fats easily and it is for this reason that most of them try the various ways to lose weight fast. However, to have a slim and healthy body you should have to sacrifice and be determined to maintain your weight loss activity. Furthermore, safe weight loss ways should have to be in mind so that life will not be in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered some of the full length styles but the 22 inch is my favorite. As far as I can tell they are not see through, the space grey seemed a bit thinner fabric so I was concerned those may be a bit see through. But carbon 38 seemed okay.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram