Happy Thanksgiving!

Johnston & Murphy reached out to me and sent me these incredible booties. I've been hunting (for months) for the perfect pair of brown booties. I have (or rather stole from my mom) a black Ralph Lauren pair, but thought I needed brown as well to go with the rest of my wardrobe. I was relieved. Literally relieved when I saw the email in my inbox from Johnston & Murphy because the hunt was over! And boy, these booties did not disappoint. Not only are they the perfect shade of brown, but you can tell how incredibly well made they are. They fit like a glove and I can't wait to style them over and over again. They are so timeless and cute.












Boots c/o - Johnston & Murphy (on sale!) | | Jacket - my mom | | Shirt - Madewell

Shop This Post:


xoxo

Photos by my wonderful mom :)

2 comments

  1. You're beautiful and these boots are FABULOUS! I'm in love! Happy day after Thanksgiving Salli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful and these boots are FABULOUS! I'm in love! Happy day after Thanksgiving Salli :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram