You already know by now that this is my favorite vest ever. I wear vests a ton during this time of year and because orange is all the rage in my closet right now, this piece is perfect. This is just a casual outfit I wore one day to school. It's super simple and what I like to recreate many times during the Fall. It was unfortunately 80 degrees today and should be like that for the next couple of days. But, I'm going to Massachusetts this weekend and I can't wait to feel the cold New England weather up there. I'll definitely be pulling out my bean boots and sweaters!



Leggings - GAP | | Top - ZARA | | Cardigan - Jcrew | | Vest - Herm├ęs | | Shoes - Tory Burch

Shop This Post:

xoxo

1 comment

  1. That vest is such a pretty color! I'm so afraid I can't pull it off though... :(

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram