On Friday afternoon my dad, my dog, and I drove up to Massachusetts. It was our last time visiting this house and my the end of the trip, I was in tears. This house provided me and my cousins with countless laughs and memories. I am grateful to have been able to know this place because it's really special. 

Regardless, I had a fun time hanging out with my family and I took a bunch of pictures. The weather was the perfect Fall New England temperature, which allowed me to bring out my flannels, sweaters, vests, and boots. I bought some "bean" boots at DSW. They are exactly like any pair of boots from LL Bean and they are fur lined. They were perfect for this past weekend because my feet kept so warm.






^ Taken by my Daddy



















Shop This Post:

xoxo

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram