I hope your holidays have been one for the books! Christmas was a jam-packed, yet satisfying, and surprising, relaxing day for me. It was so nice to see most of my family and spend time making cookies and watching holiday movies (with the exception of the strange Australian horror movie my dad put on).

Now that I have my license, I have been driving around a lot by myself lately. I mostly just drive to the barn, but being able to drive over to my dad's house on Christmas Day was such a liberating feeling! It's so amazing that I can just go over to my friend's house without having to bother someone else to take me. 

I can't believe we have less than one week until the New Year. I can honestly say that 2015 flew past. Wasn't it just a few days ago I was saying that same thing about 2014? I mean it's honestly insane that a whole year can go by in such a short amount of time. I think I accomplished most of the things I had on my New Year's Resolution list, but I thought this year I'd write it out on my blog and check back again in a year to see what I pushed myself to do. Or maybe I'll give myself two years. This list is also more of a 101 in 1001 list. A list of things I want to accomplish in a certain amount of time.

1. Road trip up to New England
2. Go on six college trips
3. Become fluent in Italian (practicing for at least 20 minutes every day)
4. Read on book every two weeks (with school it can get hard to finish quicker than that)
5. Get an internship or job
6. Write a post at least 3 or 4 times every week
7. Watch every Capitals game
8. Serious closet cleaning (and reselling)
9. Do an interior design program
10. Make it to the Washington International Horse Show
11. Run at least once a month (that's horrible, I know haha)
12. Eat breakfast (almost) every morning
13. Learn how to drive stick shift
14. Take a bike ride from the top of the Upper East Side to the bottom
15. Use my blog to make money for a cause I believe in
16. Send at least 15 handwritten letters
17. Organize my computer
18. Subscribe to my favorite magazines so I stop buying them at CVS all the time (Porter, Vogue)
19. Take a spontaneous trip (anywhere!)
20. Read every book by Edith Wharton
21. Buy flowers for someone every month
22. Organize my desk area
23. Get rid of 5 pairs of shoes (at some point)
24. Go to a big flea market
25. Try a vegan restaurant
26. Read every book by Jane Austen
27. Go to a polo match
28. Learn three more ways to braid my hair
29. Do something that helps me conquer my fear of heights
30. Watch every single James Bond movie
31. Paint a picture of my horse
32. Write down every word I don't know that I stumble upon and write a flashcard (and try to work it into my daily vocabulary!)

I'll try to keep adding to this list and to keep you updated! I hope your New Year is beautiful.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram