Under the "shop" page on the top of my blog, I always have an updated list of items I love. I wanted to share my current list with you all! 




A lot of these items are from Intermix and Otte NY, two of my favorite places to shop. I love love their curated collections. 

For shoes, I'm loving OTK (over the knee) boots and definitely recommend Stuart Weitzman. If you're looking for a more pricey, but worth the investment first pair, get the Stuart Weitzman 5050's! I have two pairs and wear both frequently! I'm also really into sneakers right now. They work so well with so many different outfits and add a cute sporty vibe.

As for tops, I love wearing chunky knits and flannels right now. I love layering a ton. 

While I have a daily stack, I'm always shopping for more bracelets. I'm a big gold-lover, so the Vita Fede bracelet was a must-have for this list.

For outerwear, I'm into blazers and capes right now and also parkas (because of the craaazy weather). The Canada Goose jackets are super chic and look really cozy.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram