Being snowed in yesterday let me watch many random funny Washington Capitals videos on YouTube (because what else would I do in my spare time?) and to create some interiors. I am no where near done with these drawings, but I thought I'd share them since I think they reflect my style. I created five spaces that would be in my dream house.

Living Room:

I love this room so far. I haven't decided on the fireplace color yet. I was originally going to do matte black because I thought that'd be so badass, but with the black couch and black windows, I'm back to square one. I added a palmistry chair (here is the inspo) for a cool vibe. I love the high ceilings and the geometric rug. I also added a moroccan mirror above the mantle, which became a theme throughout my drawings. 


Kitchen:

I think the kitchen is so cool. I excluded the sitting area and island, but I think the blacksplash is SO cool. I found a similar one on Pinterest a while back that I loved, so I thought I'd add it in. The checkerboard floor is super cool in this kitchen. I added a huge sink and I'm planning on adding brass fixtures all over.


Closet/Dressing Room:

My favorite room, obviously. I had to include an Hermés gift box and a Céline luggage on the shelves. As you can tell, I'm really into moroccan pieces. I added the gold pouf, moroccan geometric shag rug that I've been seeing everywhere, and the mirror (but full length for this room). I love the window seat with the tassel pillows and lavender/pink airy curtains.


Bathroom:

The bathroom is another favorite of mine. I've wanted a matte black claw-footed tub for the longest time, so I added one with brass fixtures. I put in a moroccan mirror above the sink and a cool rug on the floor. Which brings me to my next favorite thing: the scallop tiled floors.


Bedroom:

The bedroom is a little young, so if this were my house in my twenties, I'd probably scale it back (maybe even paint the walls a dark charcoal/black color) and take down the gallery wall and the curtains. But for now, I love it. The curtains above the bed are so cute and at night, they drape around to add an enclosed area. I love the tufted headboard, faux fur blanket, and monogrammed pillows.


Hope you enjoyed...

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram