I've raved about this bag so many times that you definitely don't want to hear it again. But it's seriously perfect. I paired it with a classic look, jeans, a button down, and my favorite Johnston & Murphy booties. This is an easy and classic outfit, but I find myself wearing its variations on a daily basis.

Also, I'm so super obsessed with this new camera/lens. It's my first Canon (my last one was a Nikon) and I'm so impressed. While it doesn't fit into my CĂ©line crossbody, which sucks, it takes an awesome shot. I love the bokeh so much! I think it produces such a clean image and I can't wait to take more pictures with it!

Oh, and totally off topic...but I've been wanting to go to Europe the summer of my senior year and I recruited my best friend to come with me! I'm so excited because I absolutely love the places we're thinking about visiting. I've been researching it like crazy...even though it's over a year away. I have pinned a ton of tips on my Pinterest and found some really cools spots that I'll definitely share later on! But, ugh, I just want to go everywhere! I can name over 50 places I reeealllly want to visit right at this moment. I'll hate to narrow down the list ;-)





Booties c/o - Johnston & Murphy | | Jeans- Abercrombie Kids | | Top - Madewell | | Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

Shop This Post:


xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram