Snow days are the BEST days. We got about two feet here which is so exciting. Yesterday, I tried to wear a cute outfit, but after one outing I had to change to something a little more practical. Luckily, I snapped a few pictures beforehand.





Cape - Nasty Gal | | Leggings - GAP | | Boots - Hunter | | Hat - Washington Capitals | | Sweatshirt - Brandy Melville

Also, this was my breakfast this morning and oh my gosh it was delicious. I thought I'd share since this is the first time I've eaten a good breakfast meal (I usually skip it). I had a cup of coffee (in the cutest Anthropologie mug), egg and whole wheat toast, and a bowl of frosted flakes from Trader Joe's with milk and berries. Delicious!


xoxo

Photos taken by my sister, edited by me.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram