This was my outfit yesterday in New York. My mom and I had a really fun day going to the New Museum in Bowery. We originally planned to go to the Whitney, but the line was insanely long. SO we walked interminable blocks to get to Two Hands Café, which turned out to have a 40 minute wait. So instead, we went to The Butcher's Daughter. I definitely recommend. I got the french toast and it was delicious!







Leggings - GAP | | Boots - Stuart Weitzman | | Coat - Zara | | Bag - Francesca's Collections from my Stepmother! | | Sweater - H&M

Here is a quick look at a day in pictures:



The Butcher's Daughter ^





7th floor at the New Museum ^



xoxo

Photos taken by my mom (in Williamsburg)

1 comment

  1. Love your everyday, casual style.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram