I re-found this long cardigan I got at Urban Outfitters last winter in my closet and I'M SO HAPPY! It's honestly the most comfortable and amazing cardigan. I had to wear it with this outfit. So, I layered it over a cute gingham oversized top that I ordered from BooHoo along with my favorite ripped jeans. I love the gold necklace with this outfit because it adds another element that I usually don't include. I rarely ever wear necklaces, but when I do: the chunkier the better. If I'm going to be wearing a necklace, I'd like to make a statement. I also added my black crossbody (big shocker!) and these suede navy Vans.








Shop This Post:


xoxo

2 comments

  1. I just found your blog thanks to Danielle and I love your style! It's amazing :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh girl thanks so much! Just checked out your blog and can't wait to read more. Call me officially a fan! :)
      xo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram