So Grace (aka TheGlamourArchitect on YouTube) emailed me a week ago, or so, and pointed out that we are absolutely long lost twins. I kid you not! Not only does she religiously watch Gossip Girl (like me!), but she also drinks (a lot of) coffee, and loves hockey (except while I root for the Capitals, she doesn't ;)). She lives in Michigan and has an amazing YouTube channel. I swear to you I clicked one video and couldn't stop. So, to get on with this post, we decided on doing a collaboration together. It didn't take long to decide to do an outfit post because that's obviously her strong suit (and, well, I love throwing together an outfit post sometimes...). We decided on a Valentine's Day casual and dressy theme, where we both style two outfits and show them to our readers/viewers. And, to make it even better, her talented mother created some adorable prints that we are going to give away. All you have to do is go watch Grace's video and comment on my post (or her video) which outfit of the four was your favorite. We will pick a winner and Grace will send out the print. Good luck!

So whether of not you have a date on Valentine's Day or whatever your plans, here are two outfit ideas to get you started. Enjoy!

Here is my casual outfit. I decided to also do a day to night thing where I transitioned the dress/top from my casual outfit to my dressy outfit. I added a grey cardigan and black pants. I decided on my favorite brown booties, these Johnston & Murphy (c/o) boots that are SO cute and comfortable. This is definitely a simple look, but I think it's girly and soft for a fun Valentine's Day.






Shop This Outfit:

Now for my dressy outfit, I'm wearing the flowy dress with a white cardigan from Jcrew. I added my well worn Tory Burch Reva flats and a cute gold clutch from H&M a while back. I really love this outfit just because it's so soft and flowy and easy going, but really cute. Except that going for a dress means shaving your legs, so is it really worth it?




Shop This Outfit:


And here is a picture of the prints you could win!


xoxo

P.S. Be sure to subscribe to Grace and follow her on Instagram (@theglamourarchitect)

1 comment

  1. Most of the time my mom is wearing shirt dress, which is seems as a casual dress will be suit for any occasion. She says that Its flexible and easy to dress up or down with pair of sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram