My cousins, Eve and Chloe, came down to DC for two nights and we had a blast. On Tuesday we went to Fruitive, a juice bar and smoothie bowl café in downtown DC, visited the Wonder exhibit at the Renwick Gallery, and went to the Paul for lunch in Bethesda. On Wednesday we decided to tan a little bit. This was my outfit for the pool: white shorts from Urban and a striped top from ZARA. I also added these handmade sandals from Greek to this outfit because I was dying to wear them after getting them a week ago. They are such beautiful sandals and are so well made. Also, they're surprising SUPER comfortable. I definitely recommend getting a pair! I posted a quick snap of my outfit yesterday and received so many compliments on these gorgeous sandals. Perfect for a tropical vacation!







Top - ZARA | | Shorts - Urban Outfitters | | Sandals - Dimitras Workshop via Etsy

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram