I've been in the market for a pair of white shorts for Spring and Summer. I found this pair and was lucky enough to have Shop The Mint send me them! I absolutely adore these shorts and I can't wait to style them more this Summer. I was also thinking that they would be so cute for a music festival or something. I might go to a the Sweet Life Festival in May, so I would definitely wear these with a Brandy Melville crop top and converse or sandals. They'll also be amazing at the beach this Summer. 

Be sure to check out these shorts, which I've linked above and below, and check out their website. They always have the cutest pieces and I love online shopping at their shop! They have some great Spring pieces right now.







Shorts - Shop The Mint c/o | | Sandals - ZARA | | Sweater - Jcrew

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram