This outfit was a lazy one I wore last week to school. I bought these shorts from Brandy Melville and my mom got me this top from there for my birthday. I think they're the cutest pair and look even cuter with these silver reflective sunglasses. I also have loved wearing my latest Spring outfits with these Go Jane sandals. They are seriously my favorite! My one wish is that they were better quality. They're cute to wear a few times, but I've been wearing them OUT and I haven't had them that long. Keep that in mind when buying them, although the price IS right (they were around $11)...Hopefully I can find a really good quality pair some time this summer because the style is seriously my favorite and the color goes with it all!

Oh, and check out this jewelry company...ALV Jewels. My friend Isabel told me about this cute company and when I checked it out I knew I needed one of their wrap bracelets They are the cutest!!









Shoes - Go Jane | | Shorts & Top - Brandy Melville | | Bracelet - ALVJewels

xoxo

Photos by my mom :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram