I bought this oversized gingham shirt from Boohoo a few months ago. I was hoping it would have been a little bit bigger, so I could wear it as a dress, but in this outfit I paired it with white cutoffs. I got these shorts from Shop The Mint and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. They're the perfect summer short and pair so well with this top in my opinion. They'd be so great for a summer music festival with a crop top and converse or sandals.

On another note, I'm SO close to the end of the school year. I have a math exam on June 6th and then I'm done! The next day, I start a horse show that I'll be at until June 19th. I'm so excited. Also, I'm going to a design program in New York in July and I'm designing my dorm room and I'm so excited to share pictures. I think it'll be awesome since some of you are probably going to college in the Fall, so I can help out a little bit!




Shirt - Boohoo | | Sandals - ZARA | | Shorts c/o - Shop The Mint

xoxo

Pictures by my mom :)

1 comment

  1. The perfect summer outfit.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram