I've been wanting to incorporate a new platform on my blog, so I thought a video would be so awesome. The quality was kind of killed when I uploaded and I'm a newbie, so I didn't focus it all too well, but I hope you enjoy. I filmed my daily makeup routine. Watch below!


I am extremely dedicated to spreading the word on cruelty free products. Animals are tortured, physically and mentally hurt, and killed just so that you or I can get a new lipgloss. It's extremely inhumane and unjust. Three of the products used in this video are samples or purchased a long time ago (Almay, Maybelline, and Laura Mercier) which test on animals. I do not recommend purchasing from these companies. However, I LOVE Too Faced, Tarte, Bare Minerals, Burt's Bees, and E.L.F. and recommend the products of theirs that I used in this post. 

The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is absolutely the most amazing mascara ever! You must give it a try! Just with one application, my lashes are super full and it doesn't leave clumps at all.

So, if you missed what I was doing or didn't watch the video, to sum it all up: first I moisturize with the Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream, then I use primer on my whole face (I used Laura Mercier, but I also have an E.L.F. one I like!), then I use my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation (I'm obsessed), then I finish it with my Bare Minerals Mineral Veil powder. Finally for my eyes, I prime with the E.L.F. eyelid primer and use a random eyeshadow, and top it off with a coat of my FAVORITE mascara, Better Than Sex by Too Faced.

Shop This Post:


xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram