So, as you probably know by know because of the three or four different room tours, I love switching around the layout of my room. My sister came home from college last night and moved to the basement aparement, so I am taking over her old room. I still have to decorate in there, but I moved my couch and desk into her room and arranged my room with my bed and some shelves. I love the layout now and can't wait to show you! Oh, and in two pictures you can see my prom dress hanging up. If you're still looking for one, this one is great! It's under $100 from Lulu's and comes in three colors. Here's the link.


















Bed - IKEA | | Throw Pillows - CB2 | | Shelves - IKEA | | Lamps - Target, then spray painted | | Rug - Walmart | | Fashion Rack - Container Store

So excited to finish my sister's old room and show it you as well!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. A absolutely love all of the pictures! And two of my friends had that exact same dress but in white and mint :) So beautiful!

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram