I got back from the city on Sunday night and I've been so so busy since then. It's crazy how busy my summer has been compared to past years. I've had one super relaxed day (Monday) for at least three weeks now, during which I slept for ten hours (which is incredible for me, because I usually get 8 hours and wake up at 6:30). New York City is definitely exhausting, so a day of relaxation and sleep was just what I needed.

I've ridden every day since I've been back and today is my horse's birthday which is so exciting. He has entered the double digits (#ten)!!

Anyway, here is another "guide" post for you which is basically a collection of cool places and restaurants I went last week in NYC. I hope this is helpful when you are planning your next trip to the Big Apple.

1) The Lululemon in SoHo is so big and amazing. I don't own a ton of Lululemon, although it is one of my favorite places ever. For someone who doesn't work out a ton (except riding every day), I sure love exercise clothes. Maybe it'll motivate me to workout if I buy it...? With this cute new sports bra, I'll definitely want to go on a run. I love the crossed back and the color is perfect.


2) Puglia Ristorante in Little Italy is a really cute little hidden gem. We got a TON of food and this canole was one of the best I've had.


3) Since it was my friend's birthday weekend from Friday - Sunday, I stayed with her at a hotel. The view was beautiful.


4) I'm not the best biker or biggest fan of it, especially when it's 99ºF out, but we stopped at a few important spots in Central Park along the ride and the Belvedere Castle was one of them. It's located right next to the West 79th Tranverse Rd, which runs through the park, and overlooks Turtle Pond near Shakespeare Garden and the Delacorte Theater. The view is absolutely beautiful and there are so many turtles swimming in the pond.



5) I had never been to Juice Generation before, but after our bike ride we stopped by and it was SO good. I got a mucho mango smoothie juice and it was delicious. It rejuvenated me and refreshed me so much.



6) On Sunday, before leaving, we went row-boating. I've seen people rowing in Central Park by the Bethesda Terrace at the Loeb Boathouse, but I'd never done it before then. While it was super hot out and the rowing was hard work, the picture opportunities were worth it for sure. It was breathtaking.


7) Chelsea Market is a cool place, for sure, and the Anthropologie is one of my favorite spots. Oh, and here is my outfit from Saturday. I'm wearing a Brandy Melville t-shirt dress, sandals from Steve Madden (which were on sale for $35!!), and my favorite wrap bracelet from ALV Jewels.



8) There is so much hype surrounding Jack's Wife Freda and I can definitely see why. It is delicious and so trendy. I loved the mint lemonade in particular.


9) Walking around the Plaza is always fun, and the pictures are VSCO worthy.


10) I love these neon signs and this one at H&M on 5th Ave was awesome.


11) I'd never heard of Fresh & Co before, but it's a sweetgreen sort of place where you can make your own salad. They have other healthy foods, too.


 What are your favorite spots in the city?

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram