With the humidity so high, my hair was not on my side yesterday. I've ended up wearing it in a braid most of the time, like in these pictures. I really like it in one or two french braids, but sometimes I put it in a ponytail or bun. I wore this outfit all day because I was going out to dinner and I couldn't change, but I really love this look. I've wore this skirt so so many times, but it's definitely worth it (and it's on sale for TEN dollars right now!!!!). It's such a cute pattern and the perfect style for this time of year. I love it paired with a neutral top, black or white, and either neutral sandals or, in this case, my Stan Smith sneakers.

Also, in my last post I did nothing but rave about this bag. But seriously. It's the best. You need it, trust me!!






Top, Skirt - ZARA | | Bag - Jcrew | | Sneakers - Adidas

Shop This Post:



xoxo

Pictures by my cousin, Eve. Edited by me! :)

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram