I know it's a year before I leave for college, but I can't help starting to collect items that I love for my dorm room. I did a post like this a month or so ago, but since it's almost that time of year, I thought another, updated post was in order. So, here is an updated widget list of items that I LOVE for a dorm room. I am DYING to design mine! I love the rugs for the side of the bed and lots of decorative, colorful pillows. As you can see, I prefer gold over silver when it comes to accessories and decor. A neutral duvet is what I'd go for, with colorful throw pillows and a cute throw (like the Herm├ęs avalon in orange for a pop of color). If you can bring in your own desk chair, a comfy one is always good for long nights working. The faux fur one below looks so incredibly comfortable and chic. I love the Moroccan wedding basket for towels or shoes or something. I also LOVE the watercolor laundry basket. I also love having a cork or magnet board to put little pictures and souvenirs on. The string design thing with clips are also perfect for this.



xoxo

2 comments

  1. love love love this post. you got me planning 2 years early!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram