I've been talking about transforming my sister's old room into my office/lounge area for a while now. I finally finished this project and I couldn't be happier. I decided to paint the walls white for a clean look and put my desk close to the sliding doors. I have a rug for the desk area which I think is so cute.

I got really lucky with the big sliding doors that take up one wall because it makes the room SO bright. It's so nice and cheerful in there for such a long time and I love it. It's my favorite room to be in in our house now because I can be really productive, but have a lot of natural light to stay cheerful.


















Desk Chair - Joss & Main | | Desk - Casa | | Moroccan Rug - Safavieh via Wayfair | | White Board Calendar - Target | | Couch - PBTeen | | Faux Fur Rug - Walmart | | Pouf - CB2 | | Gold Side Table - Urban Outfitters

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram