One thing that I absolutely love about fall is the cozy feel. Sweaters, fall scented candles, fire pits, fuzzy blankets, snuggling with pets, and more. Fall is by far my favorite season because I love the feeling of being so comfortable and cozy inside (and romping around outside!). I really love to achieve this feeling in my room because it's a space that I relax in so often. When I'm stressed with schoolwork, I usually go relax in my bed with a candle burning (from Anthropologie or Bath&Body Works). I strung up these lantern lights that my mom bought on Amazon (here) above my bed and I think it perfectly captures the cozy feeling. This is a really simple thing that makes a room so much more inviting during this season. Add a fall scented candle and you're good to go!


xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram