It's about time I pulled this jacket out! If you've been following my blog since at least two autumn's ago, you would have DEFINITELY seen this jacket of mine. The last time I saw, they come in a bunch of cool colors: army green, burgundy, navy, and black. I wear this jacket all the time during the Fall. It's absolutely a staple because it's easy to layer over a sweater and adds so much to a simple outfit. I've already been wearing it a lot in the past two weeks, so here are a few pics:


Here I wore it with a simple Jcrew sweater and ripped jeans.


Photo above by my mom! :)


This was an outfit I wore to school earlier this week (I think on Tuesday). I paired a grey tee with a flannel and scarf and added my field jacket on top. I think it's the perfect fall look.

Shop This Post:



xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram