If you've been following since September, you've seen this jacket. I ordered it for something like $26 and I'm obsessed. It's surprising SUPER warm and comfortable for how affordable it was. I paired it with my favorite Urban surplice sweater and a scarf I bought at Forever 21 a few years ago. I love this time of year because, like I always say, it's so easy to layer and layer to create tons of different looks. This outfit started off as a simple legging and sweater look, but there were so many possibilities with jackets and scarves and necklaces.





Shop This Post:




xoxo

Pictures by my mom :)

P.S.
To be honest, yesterday was a really hard day for me. I'm not a fan of sharing political views on social media, so I tend to refrain. However, in the past few weeks I've opened up a little bit more and I posted on Instagram a picture with the hashtag, ImWithHer. I am with her because she stands for my beliefs and she stands for progressing forward. Tuesday night's news shocked me and while I'm not typically for sharing all of my views with my followers: I'm still with her. I am nothing short of absolutely shocked that America elected a misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic man as our President. This is not ok and it will never be ok.
Tonight I went on Twitter to see a tweet from Hillary: "To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world." This is so important to all women in the United States right now.
I will still support you, Hillary, as will most of the women and girls I know. #ImStillWithHer #LoveTrumpsHate.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram