I love love the holiday season and wanted to share what I've been up to lately. My friends Caroline, Natalie, Isabelle, and I went to jingle ball a week ago and it was so much fun.

I wore my favorite H&M sweater with my Bijoux By Delphine "Hadley" necklace with Adidas and leggings.



I've also made two batches of holiday cookies and had a ton of fun. Baking is the perfect holiday activity when you're with family or friends. I love putting on holiday music in the background, because it really puts me in the spirit.


This is a picture of my outfit details from a couple days ago. I wore my favorite Rag & Bone sweater, my ripped jeans from Boohoo, and my Stan Smith sneakers.


My friend Caroline and I went a ball last night and I wore this dress from Tobi. I got it on sale for only $27 and I'm obsessed. I paired it with a pair of suede navy heels and it was SO adorable.


My mom and I went shopping yesterday and I had to take a picture of this gorgeous tree. I can't wait to decorate our tree!


What have you been doing to get into the holiday spirit?

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram