I could not be more excited to tell everyone this!! I fell in love with Syracuse University in January of this year and since then, it's all I can think about. We visited it over the summer and then went back on August 28th for a portfolio review for the interior design program. I honestly loved it so much and both times we visited I fell more in love with the campus and everything about it. For over a month (since I submitted my application for the environmental and interior design program), I couldn't  sleep, because I was too excited for my application decision. On the 16th, I got an email from admissions and I was accepted. I don't think I've ever been so happy or cried so much (except for when we bought my horse). If you see me with copious amounts of Cuse apparel and accessories (and winter clothes haha!), you know why!


GO ORANGE!!!!!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram