I forgot about these grey pants and how much I LOVE THEM! I paired them with a white top, sneakers, my favorite necklace, and this army green jacket. I LOVE the outcome. I think this outfit is super chic and stylish, but super comfortable and casual for a school day or shopping day. I will definitely be wearing these pants again soon!!














Also shout out to the cloudy weather and my sister for these pictures! I am in love with how they turned out.

Necklace c/o - Bijoux By Delphine | | Pants - Joe's Jeans | | Top - Brandy Melville | | Jacket - Frankie Pheonix | | Sneakers - Adidas Stan Smith

Shop This Post:



xoxo

Pictures by my sister!

1 comment

  1. Love that black handbag, so lasyy, you have a an amazing taste for
    women fashion

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram