I'm drowning in Syracuse gear, so I think it's only fair that I wear it 24/7. Right?? This hat is one of my favorite items of Cuse apparel. The pom pom is SO CUTE! I also happen to love orange, white, and blue. How perfect?? Also (sidenote), this may possibly be my favorite sweater ever. I love the cut of it. Surplice sweaters are super trendy right now and are perfect for so many occasions. With a cute bralette underneath and some ripped denim jeans, you could wear it to a concert, or throw on a denim jacket and black pants with Superstars for a weekend day around town. I love how versatile it is and it comes in a variety of colors. I got mine in the smallest size, but I'm thinking of ordering it in grey in a size up, because I love roomier sweaters.








Shop This Post:



xoxo

Pictures by my sister!:)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram