If you're like me, sometimes it's hard to find motivation. Since I've been on winter break for over a week so far, I'm dreading doing my break homework. But, it must be done, so I'm sharing some tips for motivation:

One thing that I love to do is go to coffee shops or caf├ęs to do work. The atmosphere is so calming and definitely makes me work hard.

However, on days when you don't want to leave the house, it's nice to have a bright, cozy workspace. This is my desk area. I love the bright and airy feel. There is nothing worse than having to do homework in a dark, uninspiring area. Light some candles, play some music (I'm OBSESSED with Tove Lo), and get to work. Another thing that motivates me is staying organized. Having a planner that is color coded is SO crucial for me.

You'll notice that there are photos of my journal here. It's just a sketchbook that I have where I paste pictures from Pinterest, use watercolors, and draw. I like writing down pretty quotes from Pinterest and drawing. This provides a calming break from work, which is so helpful for me.













xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram