The city was pretty grey and sad today. There was a small number of people walking around, hail was pouring down, and there was gross slush everywhere. My mom and I went to Rockefeller Center to go to the Top of the Rock (I can't believe we've never been before!), but they said we shouldn't go up, because it was super cloudy, so there was no view. We decided to go downtown to by Chloe which was the best decision. It was so delicious!

Don't forget that you can use my code "STYLEBYSALLI" for a discount at Daniel Wellington! I am obsessed with them.










Necklace c/o - Bijoux By Delphine | | Sweater & Jeans - Boohoo | | Jacket - ZARA

xoxo

Pictures by my amazing mom!

1 comment

  1. I love your sweater.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram