I have always loved the Whitney and today my mom and I went. The exhibit right now was really great to look at and the balcony is always fun. We also went to the café on the eighth floor which was such a treat!

Daniel Wellington sent me this watch and I'm nothing short of obsessed. I have been in love with these watches for a long time, so I was really excited to collaborate. I chose the "Southport" band with the gold watch. I chose the band, because it's Syracuse colors and I love orange. It's seriously one of my favorite colors and I think it adds a fun pop to any outfit. They also sent me the matching gold cuff and I think it's such a beautiful, simple addition. You can wear each by themselves or together. They also gave my readers a discount code: "STYLEBYSALLI" for 15% off on their site.










I also HIGHLY recommend The Butcher's Daughter. The mango lassi smoothie is so delicious and the cinnamon sugar donut was amazing. It's also mostly vegan and all vegetarian, which is great.


Watch c/o - Daniel Wellington | | Pants - Boohoo | | Jacket - ZARA | | Sweater - H&M | | Sneakers - Adidas

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram