I've had this denim skirt laying around for forever and I never wear it! I decided to pull it out now that the February weather is all over the place. It was in the 70s this weekend and it's supposed to get up there again this week! That's why I paired this skirt with my favorite cowl neck sweater from H&M for a cute, warm February look.

I bought my skirt at Boohoo a year or so ago, but I found some other cute (and cheap!) options: here and here.

By the way, if you're looking for a new show to watch: Shameless ALL THE WAY! I'm insanely obsessed. Best show ever!










Sweater - H&M | | Skirt - Boohoo | | Shoes - Adidas

xoxo

Pictures by my mom!:)

1 comment

  1. I love your skirt. Where is your purse from?

    goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram