I'm finally back in the city. It's crazy that I haven't been here since JULY OF LAST YEAR! I'm ecstatic to be back. My mom and I got here around noon today and we went to the New Museum first and then walked back. We planned to go to the Butcher's Daughter (my FAVORITE!), but decided we'd go tomorrow instead. I can't wait to share the rest about NYFW tomorrow and Sunday!

Today, I wore my favorite new sweater (that's $25!!!) and my amazing army green bomber (that was $26!! similar here and here). I paired them with my favorite black ripped jeans and my always reliable Stan Smiths. I seriously can't talk about these sneakers enough. They are simply the best! I love this city look because it's so comfortable and easy for a day around town. I also wore one of my Bijoux By Delphine necklaces that is so cute.








Sweater & Jeans - Boohoo | | Watch c/o - Daniel Wellington | | Sneakers - Adidas | | Bomber - Frankie Pheonix | | Necklace c/o - Bijoux By Delphine

xoxo

Pictures by my mom!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram