When JORD approached me about their watches, I was so excited. I love watches as accessories, but I have had a hard time finding one that I like and that fits. I picked out the Dark Sandalwood and Emerald watch from the Frankie 35 series. I am OBSESSED! Also, how cool is the wooden box is comes in? The customer service is great and the watch fits really well. I love the pop of green that's in the watch. I love adding subtle color to my wardrobe and this watch is the perfect way to do that! You can also engrave them, so that you can personalize for someone special!

JORD offered a giveaway to my readers and I think it is perfect with Valentine's Day coming up. Enter here and you can win $100 e gift code to the JORD website! Everyone who enters wins $25 e gift code, which is awesome! The giveaway is open until February 26, so you have until then to enter and receive your gift code!










 



Wooden Wristwatch c/o - JORD | | Sweater and Pants - BooHoo | | Sneakers - Steve Madden via Lord & Taylor

Shop This Post:



xoxo

Pictures by my mom!:)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram