When I got back from South Beach, it's been nothing but work work work! School is insane. Everyone told me that junior year is the worst and then the first trimester of senior year is hard. They were right about that, but no one mentioned how bad second and third trimester of senior year would be! It's manageable, but it's a lot of work. On top of that, I just got a job as a hostess. I started last Thursday and it's a lot of fun, but it's definitely going to be a lot to balance this spring.

Since I've been so busy, I haven't cut out time to take outfit pictures. However, I have, of course, been taking tons of pictures with my phone. Here is a small round up of my latest outfits and favorite new pieces!


Top & Skirt - ZARA | | Shoes - Adidas Stan Smith



Sweater - Jcrew | | Pants  ZARA | | Sneakers - Superga




xoxo

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram