With work, AP exams, riding, and school, I have been having a hard time balancing things. Thankfully, I have today's exam, tomorrow's exam, and then I'm finished with school! I had my last class day on Tuesday, which was so crazy. I feel like I've been waiting for this moment for so long, but now that it's here, I wish I had a longer time. I love my classmates and school and I really, really wish I had another year (maybe without the crazy amounts of work!). 

Aside from that, I had my last night of work last night. It was actually really emotional for me, because I've gotten really attached in the couple months I worked there. I had to stop working, because of APs and graduation and senior projects (it was just going to be way to much to handle), but last night I felt so sad clocking out for the last time and hugging everyone goodbye. Aside from meeting a lot of amazing people, I had a good experience working in a restaurant. I think it's a great thing for everyone to do and I definitely learned a lot about dealing with people and I picked up a lot of social skills from it. Being a hostess is definitely not an easy job and I know I'll be more sensitive to other hostesses whenever I'm around them, now that I've been exposed to what that job is like.

On another note, I thought I'd show you guys a few pictures of the last two weeks of my life, just as a little update. I had a horse show last weekend, so I have a bunch of pictures from that, as well as an outfit that I wore last week.


The photo above was taken by Holleigh Arledge (@hgiellohphotos on Instagram), a friend of mine! She is super talented!





The picture above and the one below were taken by my friend's dad, Mr. Hecker! I love these pictures.




I love this Adidas top I wore last week. I got it in the men's section at Pacsun and I love wearing it.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram