Prom seemed like ages away, but it finally happened yesterday! I'm sad that it's the last night that my whole grade is really a grade together until graduation. We finished classes on Friday and now we are going off to do senior projects. It's so weird that it's all over! I had the hardest time deciding what to wear to prom, but I decided on this two piece outfit. I bought this Nicholas top from Intermix FOREVER ago and never could decide what to wear it with. It ended up being perfect with a tulle skirt from Morning Lavender. My outfit colors ended up matching the prom theme and decorations PERFECTLY! I couldn't find my top online, except for on eBay here. Here is the link to my tulle skirt. Seriously, if you are still shopping for prom CHECK Morning Lavender. They have such beautiful dresses!

I am really grateful to live in the city. We decided to go take pictures at the monuments and it was such a good time!











2 comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous. What's your senior project?

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks:) I'm shadowing an interior designer in NYC!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram