I'm having such a cool experience in NYC right now and thought I'd share some pictures! I have been running around every day around the city and it's been really interesting to learn about interior design.  I really really love design and this week has been really eye opening. I also feel like I've learned a TON about different brands and styles just in the few days I've been here.

This morning I went to Le Pain by the Conservatory Pond and it was so so nice. I highly recommend sitting outside by the pond. The weather was PERFECT.







OMG OMG Thibaut is by far my favorite ever!!! Their designs are incredible. Looking through their stuff really makes me want to design summer houses forever and ever. It's so cheerful and beautiful!




xoxo

2 comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous. They make me want to visit NYC.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You definitely should :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram