I just got in a huge order from Romwe and I'm so excited about it! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Romwe, but for cute pieces to wear a few times, it's definitely worth it! I just got this top and I'm obsessed. The bows are the cutest! These sandals are my all time favorite and these white jeans are the best! I've been searching for the perfect white jeans for summer and these take the cake! Not only are they great quality, but they are super affordable.







xoxo

Photos by my sister! :)

4 comments

  1. Salli, I love everything about this [as usual]!
    Lauren | http://misslaurenalston.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long does Romwe and Shein take to ship to your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks!! Romwe took about two weeks and Shein took about a month. It's definitely on the longer side, but they are coming from far away.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram