It's getting close to move in day (pllleeease summer be longer!!!), so I thought I'd put together a cute dorm decor post. My roommate and I are doing blue and white and I'm so psyched. It'll be so calming and nice. I found that Serena & Lily was the perfect shopping place for a ton of these items! I love the patterns on these throws and pillows and the two storage containers are perfect for a dorm room! I also hear that dorm beds can get pretty high, so these dip-dyed stools are the cutest, useful addition. Enjoy your shopping!

Also, if you shop at Dorm-Decor, you can receive 10% off of your order with the code "sallimandel".

Shop This Post:



xoxo

1 comment

  1. Your dorm room is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram