I am on a Polyvore kick, so I thought I'd share some outfits perfect for the summer, along with some really cute pieces and where to buy them!

1) Summer Outfits Featuring Cult Gaia Arc Bag: 
As many of you know, the (now all sold out) Cult Gaia arc bag is the IT bag of the season, so I knew I needed to style it with some cute looks. I bought a (knockoff) arc bag, because after scouring the internet for the real thing for hours, I couldn't find one for sale anywhere. I ended up ordering one from eBay and I'm so psyched to use it! I am going to wear it with this gingham two piece set I ordered and sandals. How cute?! For the second look I styled, I paired a white eyelet top with this adorable black denim skirt and sandals. The third look is white jeans paired with these espadrilles and an off the shoulder top. Love!

2) Summer Date Nights: 
Here are a few more dressy looks for the summer. This two piece set from the first look is so GORGEOUS! I paired it with a neutral bag and cute lace up sandals. The second look is a beautiful eyelet dress and lace up heels. Too cute! The third look is an eyelet top with a trendy denim skirt and colorful wedges.


3) Summer Dinner Looks:
These are some fun looks for dinner or lunch on vacation. For the first look, I paired light wash jeans with this cute halter top and wedges. For the second look, I paired a cute, floral top with white jeans and sandals. For the third look. I paired a knotted gingham mini dress with red sandals for a fun pop of color.


I hope you gather some inspiration from these outfits. Check out my Polyvore here!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram